Amvets National Services Foundations provides support to veterans through services programs as well as providing community and youth-oriented programs designed to promote unity and patriotism. It counsels and represented veterans and their dependants before the veterans administration without charge
AMVETS National Service Foundation
AMVETS National Service Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that operates nationally. Our main goal is to serve American veterans who served our country.
- Our National Service Officers help "cut the red tape" when a veteran, or a veteran's dependant is attempting to obtain compensation and benefits from the Veterans' Administration. This service is at no charge to our veterans.
- Our thrift stores offer the general public household goods and clothing at discounted prices. The proceeds from our store sales allow us to provide programs that benefit our veterans.
- We offer a number of scholarships to eligible veterans and their dependants on an annual basis to enable them to get an education.
- Through our Americanism program, we work in conjunction with AMVETS Ladies Auxiliary and the Freedoms Foundation to educate our youth on America's history to instill national pride and patriotism.
- Our memorial carillon bells are located in many National and State veterans' cemeteries across the nation, as well as overseas. They toll to remind us of the sacrifices made by our troops to preserve our freedom.
- Our VAVS volunteers work tirelessly at VA health care facilities to serve hospitalized and disabled veterans and their families with compassion.
- Our Task Force DVD provides safe entertainment for our troops stationed overseas.
If you or someone you know is a veteran seeking assistance, please contact our office where veterans serve veterans and
"Every day is Veterans Day!"